Pages

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Looking up

 Let me just say that last month and the beginning of this month has been an interesting time for me. First off i was sick and just really tired and passed out at 7 every night for like three weeks straight. Then working almost full time at work plus school! I'm just going to say it, I'm drained.
 So today when i found out my asl course had been cancelled and i would be getting my money back my thoughts went like this

  • Oh no, this is a class for my major
  • crap this only leaves me with 1 class
  • what happened to my teacher
  • cool im not completely broke anymore
  • well what am i going to do now
What am i going to do now? I need to do something to keep me fluent in asl, i was thinking about interning somewhere in the deaf community but thats a full time thing, and i work. So i was thinking about volunteering anywhere i can for a full semester, I mean i already have tuesdays and thursdays off at work, why not take advantage of it. and doing this, i can build my resume so i can get a really awesome internship during the summer or something.
Although I'm really bummed about my classes this semester, I'm trying to stay positive. as a good friend told me"things happen". i just have to keep my head up and stay smiling.
because good things are happening, i can feel it

No comments:

Post a Comment