Pages

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

My One Year


I have been working for Henrys Farmers Market for exactly one year this past september 12th, crazy i know. I didnt think i would last this long!
Some things have changed though!
Were not Henrys anymore, were sprouts. Its all pretty much the same thing, just different signs and t-shirts. which i really needed, my dark blue shirt faded into a dim sky blue. it was gross:]
and we got these pretty green shirts with name tags where you can actually see our names
Its cool to think this time last year i had just started working there, didnt know a soul except my uncle Ron, and i always got lost because i didnt know where anything in escondido was. and now i have friends there, and i know where things are in that town( or is it a city, i dont know). I still get lost though, but thats just me. I get lost driving around in murrieta, and ive lived here since i was seven.
The point is I'm proud of myself!
looking at who I used to be and who ive become. I just cant help but smile.
crappy job and all!

No comments:

Post a Comment