Pages

Sunday, August 28, 2011

Sade Baby

Me and the lovely Parisa went and saw Sade and John Legend in concert last tuesday and it was amazing!!!
First was John Legend, he was just fantastic. The way he performed was just pure sex, and for some reason i found this hilarious. And seeing all of the middle aged women just woooing over him. but he sang his hits; ordinary people, get lifted, and my favorite PDA.
now as far as Sade, i really have no words to describe her. she came on and just took over the stage. She opened with soldier of love, and it was just so powerful. It was also a trip seeing all the older people there just smoking and drinking having a good time and dancing. I was just thinking to myself, when im that age i want to be like that. it seemed cool enough. The next time she comes to town im deff going again.
But we will be more prepared though; we'll bring blankets and stuff!
 This is what i wore, simple but comfy. I had to be, cause i had school earlier that day and it was HOT.
Oh yeah i curled my hair for the first time since cutting it all off. It turned out okay, i think it needs to grow alil more before i start wearing it like this allot. because i do prefer my hair to be curled for some reason, more volume probably.
Me looking extra tired! I really do wish they would have let us bring in our cameras. i would have taken so many pictures:]

1 comment: