Pages

Friday, August 26, 2011

Bye Freedom!

Monday was my first day back to school, and i guess i should start saying hello to the library and my books and goodbye to my freedom. Oh what a awesome Three weeks i had; Slept, hung out, spent time with family. The best part was not worrying about having to wake up for school early the next morning. But i guess i don't have to worry about that this semester either. I'm taking two online classes and a ASL class that doesn't start till 2:30. and all i have to worry about are my labs. so i literally don't have to roll up to school until like 11 or 12 in the afternoon. and i've requested tuesdays and thursdays off from work until the semester is over. life is looking up.
But still my main thing this time around is to stay focused. get things done, and get good grades. And after my summer session i'm super pumped for things to get started. all of my teachers seem awesome. but more to come on that subject, because i always love my teachers at first and then i end up hating there guts! like mrs. Mcwilliams, grrr curse that mean old lady. very smart, but EVIL!
I decided to start off the new semester with some bright colors, ive been wearing allot of dark colors and its wearing me down. i need some sunshine in my life. i also found my white flats. my mom hid them from me because she says there hideous, but there cumfy and thats all that matters to me.
also on a completely other subject!
im seeing Foster the People in october w/ the bridgmonster
im super excited, because i la la love them!

No comments:

Post a Comment