Pages

Monday, August 22, 2011

The Green Monster

Ive been wearing allot of freaking green lately, its even been showing up in my work. when i blow up balloons, i blow up green and white ones. my work always looks like its st. patties day!
But other than just the color i want to talk about the green monster, jealously! i think its incredibly rediculous! sorry for my spelling:] but really?
in any kind of relationship there should be trust, wether your just friends or your more than friends. i Just think theres no room for it.
Ive just been seeing allot of it around me lately and i dont like it. It confuses me. 

But you know, maybe im weird for thinking people shouldnt be jealous. Well i am weird, im okay with it though. Being my own person is what gets me through all the shit in this world.
well that and wearing the color green. I JUST LOVE IT:]
Rule of a lifetime; wear what makes you happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment