Pages

Monday, August 1, 2011

Goodbye old friend

 For the last 10 days This lady Bridgine has been staying at mi casa for some good ol' face time with yours truly. but as life goes, she decides to come when im at my busiest, and i hardly got to see her, sure when i came home at 11 from work id do my day recap but then id just fall asleep. super not fair!
 So today on my first day off since she's been here, We decided to do a tiny photoshoot. Just like how we use to do in high school. although 80 percent of the pictures turned out terrible. the 20 percent came out amazing and i love them with all my heart. 
I will say by the end of her stay here, that girl was getting my last nerves. i like my space, and she was all in it! the biggest thing was that she kept complaining how bord she was. and i had been gone all day at work, or at school. i just wanted to chill, because i was tired! but i guess when she gets a job and starts school again, she will understand the meaning of i just want to be alone right now! but things are heading back to normal now and theres no visitors in my house, which is just the way i like it.

2 comments:

  1. I swear if you had your way, I'd be the villain in this story.... =/

    ReplyDelete