Pages

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Date Night

 Like they say, Friday night is date night! 
Miss CheyenneCC called me up craving some chinese food, and a good time seeing that her boyo is out of town. I, Myself was just craving a good time after a hard week of just not being myself so i needed a little pick me up.
So when i got home, I pealed off my work cloths and put on my favorite black lace shirt i got in high school and a pair of jeans. I also put make-up on, which is something i never do because it is just so much work. but i did it for cheyenne. and I added my outfit with my moms tear drop pearl ear rings, which i took without asking. doesn't matter though cause she cry's with joy whenever she see's me with any kind of ear rings on.
The night was a smash, and dinner was amazing, soup, salad, chicken, cali rolls, white rice, and water without lemon. I cant stand sliced lemons in water. We talked about life, our futures, work, and bad times. Also how bad times were no more, because good things are happening. As for my bad times, there becoming a thing in the past. I seem to think about them less and less everyday. and I seem to be getting to where I was before. and thats just good all around.


If someone asked you out to dinner for a date night, I suggest you say hell yes. it really is the cat's meow:]

No comments:

Post a Comment