Pages

Thursday, July 7, 2011

A sunny kind of day

Oh how I HAVEN'T missed murrieta summers, it is always just so hot here! yesterday 102, today 105, redic i tell you. yesterday i was lazy and slept till 2 in the afternoon, then went to cheyennes and mikes and got a bunch of food:] then i went home and well... went back to sleep. i needed it though, i havent been sleeping well.
Today on the other hand i decided to do something, got up went for a swim took a shower put on my prettiest summer/swim dress, layed out and read, i also browsed the interweb:] but then i had the urge to take some pictures so i did.
i didnt take many on the account that its super hot, and well i dont like the hot, never have, never will!
 
I love this dress so much because of the colors, i love the color peach/orange/blue. this dress has all thoughs colors in one. which is just amazing in my eyes. i also love how its cut, its made to be worn over a bathing suit.
I didn't do much to my hair, its long enough to put in a little bun now, so ive been doing that for that last week or so, and i added my feather because i just wanted it there:]


Currently reading; BLACK RABBIT SUMMER again, I've read that book a thousand times, and its still not old to me, i always seem to find little things that I didn't catch before. its good that way
Also a really good summer read, i completely recommend it!

No comments:

Post a Comment