Pages

Saturday, July 9, 2011

Have you met her?

This would be the lovely Cheyenne C. Chavez
Today i took time out of my non busy day to go talk to cheyenne, and decided right there on the spot that i wanted to do a post about her, and all of her mcawesomeness


Q&A With CheyenneCC
So how old are you?
-I am nineteen almost twenty, so close but so far

Favorite Band?
-I dont have a favorite band. Well Besides Rage Against the Machine, but i do have a favorite song! House of the rising sun by the animals. I want the lyrics tattooed on my ribs, but i'm too much of a baby. I'm pretty sure i'd shit my pants right then and there.

Favorite Animal?
- My favorite animal by far is an octopus, it used to be an hyena and an octopus but now its just an octopus. There really, really beautiful but ugly at the same time. And they have eight legs, and eight is my favorite number.

What season is the best season?
- There all the best seasons for different reasons. season one fact; nothing is better than a warm summer night and a margarita. Fall because the colors change and you can wear sweaters and scarfs. Solid fact number three, winter; theres nothing better then a morning walk when you can see your ice cold breath, and its so cold that your cheeks feel numb and you feel like your drunk. And since california doesn't get that cold so it's just ...... perfect.

What do you do for a living?
- Im a professional lady killer/man killer, part-time communist at an old folks home, oh and a full time blogger/mcawesomeness

Last question, who's your soul mate?
-Miss TyraDee is my soul mate, and we both know about the D.C. in Washington D.C. "HIGH FIVE"

Well i just did this out of bordom, but now i think i might do a new person per week, seems like a good idea. but i will see!

But hey look at cheyennes face!


No comments:

Post a Comment