Pages

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Morning After

As Many people may know, i hate cleaning. But guess what, i did allot of it! i cleaned my whole house. Not very well but hey:] I tried.
With my parents gone for the weekend i took full advantage of it. slept in, kept the ac on. and had a few friends over. The night went very well, some drama, but at these things there always something going on. i just did my best to ignore it and have fun. which is what i did. i really do wish i took pictures during the festivities, but i wasnt thinking:/
I guess my brain went back on track the next morning after cleaning, because i went straight upstairs and grabbed my beautiful camera and started snapping pictures, 
To be truthful i didnt take the first three photos, but there just so darn amazing i just had to put them on here. and it shows off my backyard. one thing i can say about my parents, they know how to furnish a backyard, and a house. the palm trees, the pool, the lemon tree with one lemon on it, its perfection!
by the way i learned something that will bring a shindig up someone. play weezer! they just make everything better:]
And The Best Hair Award Goes To
Mike D:]

No comments:

Post a Comment