Pages

Sunday, July 24, 2011

One more Week

My last week of summer school is fastly approaching, and i cannot tell you how happy I am. My asl 2 class has seriously been kicking my butt for the last month and a half. so much studying, and the early morning class uhhggg, ive sent allot of text to my dear friends asking them to shoot me because i'm just super over it at this point. But thats just me being dramatic i guess:] i can say that i have complained allot about this class, but ive never said anything about what i love about it. because theres countless things i love about my class but i guess i will name a few:]
Things i love about my asl class;

  • My teacher miss Nita! really the nicest lady around. and one of the best asl teacher ive had since high school. she funny, witty, and is totally with it:] plus she has a blogger account!
  • The people in the class:] The first person I met was katie, usually i always end up befriending the most boring people in my classes but she's super outgoing, and misses allot of class. LIKE ME! Im so glad i have someone to feel lost with:] the rest of the people in the class, well theres a few people i wouldn't say hi to on the street but everyone else will pretty much end up in my mind as a blur, like allot of things do.
  • The fact that i really do love american sign language, and its what i want to do for a living, and im good at it
I had my exspression final last week and i didnt study at all. it was very bad of me, but i still did good. i just talked about my family. I DONT NEED TO PAPER TO TALK ABOUT THOSE CRAZYS! but yeah my written final is on thursday, and then i am done. feel happy for me please:]
By the way, besides katie this girl is really awesome, she's in my asl 2 class, goes to high school, and love harry potter. i love hearing her long detailed story's about her friends. and her adventurous bike rides to target. She says she talks to much, but i say she talks just enough. 
I love people who talk allot, because i like to listen!
fact of the day;
im an awesome listener, you've just been told

No comments:

Post a Comment