Pages

Thursday, June 16, 2011

Summer school blues

It is true, i have the Summer School Blues, i start on monday:/ and i vowed that i would make my real last week of summer the most awesome possum days ever....
sincerely the best night of my week so far was sitting on my butt eating mexican food with cheyenne. which really shows that i dont need much to have a good time, i just cant be around annoying people, ruins my mood in all kinds of ways. 
Things ive done this week:
  • Mon- worked, got home, hung out with my sister and laughed a bunch
  • Tue- worked, got home. ate mexican food with cheyenne
  • Wed- cleaned went to ocean beach(pissed off the whole time)
  • Thur(today)- cleaned, went and got my car washed, reorganized my room, took pictures. read like three books:]

Today is most likely going to be the highlight of my week, because i just got to chill. not deal with stupid people, well i saw my brother today, so i didnt have to deal with allot of stupid people:]
I can say this forsure i took a bunch of pictures today, to make up for not posting in three weeks, that my friend is a long time! but first i had to find all of my equipment, my tri-pod was in my car from taking photos at my cousins grad party, my camera was in my trunk, and my memory card was somewhere in my room lost, which really had me worried because i had just moved allot of stuff around in there, but i found it.
i decided it should be a dress photoshoot, but then i realized my mom had just done some shopping for me(She does this when she gets in her shopping moods, and then realizes she has no room for more cloths so she buys me stuff) so i wore what she bought me plus what im wearing today.

I will most likely be wearing something like this on my first day back to school, only because i just dont give a shit anymore, if i want to dress nice i pretty much do it for myself these days:]
 but isn't that how its suppose to be?
oh and isnt that bow beautiful... its cheyennes:] but she has my purple flower pin so its okay muuhahahha:)

No comments:

Post a Comment