Pages

Friday, May 27, 2011

My Goodbye Post

Dear Bridgine Joshua(scotti)
It happens all the time, the end of a friendship i mean. People grow apart. Well one person grows, and the other, well the other i dont know. I also dont care! Not anymore.
Background- ive been trying to write this since it happened, but i just haven't had the words to put it all together. But here they are; I'm deeply sorry were not friends anymore. I said allot of things and to be truthful, I meant every word , Good or bad, i wasn't lying. You said some things too, that i really took to heart and thought wow is this worth it. Is it really worth all this drama. and i decided well we, i have no idea who ever decided. But it was really not worth it, at all. 
Was i sad after loosing a ten year relationship with you best friend? Completely, I cried for a week straight. I even tried to contact her to say sorry, and that i wanted my best friend back. it really broke my spirits for awhile, loosing someone who had been such a big piece of my life gone in seconds. 
Present and future; as of now I'm happy, I have made new friends who are zero drama. Also getting closer to people I haven't talked to in a while, and I'm really enjoying it. Im working allot more, going to the gym more, and spending more time with my family. which is something i really needed to do, I'm so glad i was able to rebuild my friendship with my mother again. were civil to each other now, which is alot more i can say we used to be to each other before.  I also sighed up for a summer course, which i was completely against because we were supposted to spend the summer looking for places to stay and jobs. but i did it. i signed up for a asl class which it a great decision on my part. 
Bridgine if you read this; i heard what you said, that you dont know what to do with your life, and that nothing is set in stone. but what i thought you knew about me, is that, that is really what i need in my life, something set in stone. something i can count on. you were there when i was having my worst times in high school. through the therapy, and the crying phone calls, with me wanting to kill myself, and having nothing to look to. but i guess you forgot what i need to be stable. 
But just so you know. I'm as stable as i've ever been in my life. i still sleep allot but thats not depression oh bridgeMonster, im just hibernating:]
love Tyra 

1 comment:

  1. I understand and I'm sorry I couldn't provide some stability for you, though if I could please know that I would, wholeheartedly. There isn't a day that goes by that I don't wish I said something different to you that day, but I can't take what I said back. I still love you to death and I'm so happy that things have gotten better in your life. I'm sorry Tyra, I hope you know that.
    Affections,
    Bridgine

    ReplyDelete