Pages

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Hello spring break

can you say heck yes? HECK YES! i am now on spring break people, and lovin  it. I had my last midterm today a 6, not 6 am (oh man that would suck) 6pm. it was my asl2 course and may i say i kicked that midterms ass, well except for the vocab section i know i missed like four of words, i mind just went blank oh well. I know i did better then most of the kids in that class! Want to know why? Do ya? Its because i studied, well duh:] today i decided to go the comfy way in how i dressed. green kaki pants(macys) and my favorite cotton shirt(targito) and my ugly pink fake uggs that i really need to throw away, but i just cant find the strength to.
Anyways its spring break and what do i plan to do? im going to be working mostly, but i would like to get some photoshoots in when i am not slaving away at henrys.


Im loving all this company part 2:
Last weekend three of my fathers sisters came to help out around the house, and boy did they! when i heard that my aunt pam was coming to organize our house to make it easier to take care of my father i thought it was a wonderful idea. and the fact that she was bringing along my two other aunt just made it so much better, my mom on the other hand was very uh well she wasnt as excited as i was. for some reason she like clutter oh well! but yes i enjoyed my family very much, even through i was gone most of the time, can you guess why? i was at work! where else would i be:/
next week i believe were having more company
can you feel my joy!!!
(but really im not being sarcastic i love this company!)

No comments:

Post a Comment