Pages

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Hello Summa




Well lets see my day consisted of this
  • Called target, wallmart& Radio shack to see how much Tri-pods were
  • Went and got a Tri-pod from radio shack( The cheapest)
  • Took some pictures
  • Hung out with lilly for alil
  • Somehow broke my screen to my window
  • Ate dinner
  • Took more pictures
Eventful i know:]
I dont do much lately but work school try to sleep and take pictures. hmmm i dont really see that changing anytime soon:]


The cupcake look! I think i wear it well. 
i really need to find some unflakey people to photoshoot, it makes me sad that ive been craving photoshoots so much that i had to buy a friken tri-pod and just did one of myself, SO SAD! ahhh, anyways yeah back in school. not liking it, decided im doing mostly online classes next semester cause gass prices are crazy.... fin!

No comments:

Post a Comment