Pages

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Work or School

Yesterday my father called me a snob, because i said i can tell if i like or dont like a person in the first five minutes of meeting them. thats not a snob, thats called being friken gifted:}

As of right now im smack dab in my third day of school and im in my very annoyingly placed five hour gap between classes. and i am bord! i dont have my camera or camera cord with me so i cant upload any of the pictures i have taken, which saddens me deaply!

But anyways here i am in the libery and for some reason everyone decides to call me when im in a place where i cant talk, this bothers me. but what can i do, no phones in the libery!

Im also writing in very big letter because i havent got much to say... this also bothers me!!!

Oh but as far as the tittle goes, i completly pick work
school sucks fuckign ass!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment