Pages

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Happy Baladed Halloween!

Hi my name is Tyra and i was an nerd/ little girl for halloween. well i intended to be a nerd, but everyone at my work said i looked like a little girl, its soo confusing!!! but anywhoo, my making the choice to be a nerd went like this; i found suspenders, well i didnt exactly find them. their my dads i just asked if he had any and he said YES, so the costume was set. by the way i dressed like this for work. it was incredibly uncomfurtable! i have no idea how people where there pants up so high, i mean i couldnt bend down, or do alot of my work easy, and it hurt my stomach. so yeah, never wearing my pants like that again, URKLE YOU MAKE IT LOOK EASY!!!!
As for my activitys i pertraided in, there were fun but safe. just how i like everything! i got home from work, went to go show CheyenneCC my costume, and she agreed with my co-workers, that i indeed did look like a little girl. Then after we mobed it to best buys, and found out how much guitar lessons are, just so you know its not the bad! after we decided to road trip it to esco, and decided to stop by the best place around MY WORK! while there i grabbed some groserys, mostly for my dad but hey i call it a good day. yes i have left out some key details to why in which i was really in esco, but they are just way to embarresing for me to even write... so im not going to:} hope you had a wonderfull H-day!
P.S. im incredibly sorry for the very bad spelling!

No comments:

Post a Comment