Pages

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

New Design!

Hey you like it? I adore it! Seeing that it is almost winter! I mean can you hear the cold calling? Bring on the fluffy socks, Pea coats, sweatshirts, hats, and my favorite THE TIGHTS. Hmmmm I'm counting down the days. oh but back to the new look. i thinking of keeping it like this all of winter, i might add a large header, but other than that im set!
Okay on to more recent things my hours at work have been CUT, just imagine sadness creep across my face everything i look at my scedule:[ yes i know, but it also means more time to focuss on my goals, less then two months people. Ive been doing well with documenting my life, what i do need to do is do another phtotshoot. ive been lagging in that area for alil while. hmmm the search for people to take pictures STARTS NOW!
Also recently i went on a shopping splurge, and i bought this wonderful red winter pea coat, to say the least ITS BEAUTIFUL! 
I am very sorry to say that i can not reveal the whole coat, for only one reason. miss cheyenneCC is doing a questioner of sorts about me on her blog which will involve pictures of me. This would be one of them. but anyways i will not ruin her soon to be masterpeice with my blog.
but i will tell you the story of this wonderful picture. myself cheyenne and her wonderful boyfriend road triped it down to esco once again, why? i still cant tell you that! but out in the henrys parking lot we decided it was picture time. so guess what WE TOOK PICTURES, they are all adorible and i cant wait for them to be seen! but waiting is a vurtue or something like that:]

No comments:

Post a Comment