Pages

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

OH how things have changed

Today while babysitting my little one(my borthers little boy lee) but he shall be called my little one! but anyways i was just watching him enjoy life and not having a care in the world, and i thought JESUS im old. listen i know im not old, im young i realize this, but im not little anymore i have responsibilitys; like work, being there for my parents and brothers and sisters and soon school! but anyways i had a blast hanging with my two years old, and i took some amazing pictures of him
Yes i know he should be a child model! its crazy his brother is a amazingly good looking toddler too, i think he did some modeling, cant be sure though!
On to other things, but still kind of the same conversation. its back to the whole me thinking im aging, well i know im aging just not as much as i want to believe i am:/ well i had thought this earlier today, and so i went on my computer to find the older picture i have of myself and guess what, i didnt get very far. the oldest picture i could find was from 9th grade i believe i was 14! very strange year
At this time i would say that I wanted to be a professional basketball player, and be in the wnba, I had no really big educational goals because well i was just out of middle school and i was more worried about being a freshi in high school, also NO JOB. BUT lots of things have changed!
Now on to me now, eighteen years of age, about to be nineteen, an inspiring photographer, hoping to land an internship while in college, which i will be entering this fall. i will hopfully have my AA in less than 2 years then transfer into a four year. i do have a job as my other post talk about, henrys is an amzing employer!
So lets Compare; i have much shorter hair these day, i have gotten taller, and i would say my chest has grown a bit! this isnt about myself but my wall is no longer pained with rainbows and flowers. its neon green! and i still have that shirt, just saying:]


oh yeah ive been wearing my hair curly, i LIKE IT!

No comments:

Post a Comment