Pages

Thursday, September 9, 2010

Cooking Time

So today was supposed to be sweet and simple;

  • 9:30, go to doc appointment.
  • 12:00, go put my pictures in to be printed
  • 3:00, go to henry's farmers market to buy groseys to make an amazing dinner
well i did all of those things but in-between my well spaced out scedule my mother and father somehow decided that i was going to be their own personal driver for the day, and those people didnt give me any gas money. GASS AINT CHEEP MAN!!!
On to the most important part of my day. THE COOKING! But first cheyenne and i went to Henry's to buy some heathy food. Now i didnt really have a plan in what i was going to cook or what i needed, so i decided to just wing it! we got;

  • Red, Green, Yellow, and Orange bell peppers.
  • These small little tomato's that where in a shape an egg and regular sized one's
  • lettous
  • Sellery
  • carrot's
  • A whole bunch of seasoning's that i cant remember!
  • Shell noodle's
  • Rice
  • And a chicken breast
It all came to about sixty bucks, im rounding of course! after we left i took cheyenne home, and as soon as i arrived to my house i ran in, saw that it was five to six which means u need to hurry the hell up you have work in two hours. SO I DID! I don't feel the need to tell happenings of my dinner, except it was magicle! and it took a hour, but thats it. that all im say. GAHHHH, i wish i had taken a picture of that colorful dish! but once again my fault.


when i was done i realized i was full from taste testing. so i gave the food out to the people around me. A huge bowl for my dad, and semi big bowl for my mom, a also semi big bowl for my neighboor Ron, and a petite tupa-wear thingie plate for cheyenne. they all say they liked it. THANK GOODNESS! i think i might have been secretly crushed, and would never cook again if it turned out horrible:( but i didn't so I'm happy.


Tomorrow im making the same thing again, but im going to take a picture of its beautifulness! until then!:]

No comments:

Post a Comment