Pages

Monday, September 13, 2010

Hello Welcome to Henrys

I greatly had my first day of work at Henry's Farmer's Market yesterday! i was super nervous the whole entire time, but i did my best not to be quiet or awkward! which was really hard because i, myself am both:] now learning everything i had to do was a whole other story, i caught on really fast but friken getting the carts in the parking lot is a bitch! Well here are my duties as a bagger girl:];

  • bagging groserys of course
  • sweeping
  • getting carts from outside
Seems simple right, well it kinda is. There's more to the job but thoughs are the basics. I haven't learned much about night shift duties but I'm closing tomorrow so i should know by then! but once again getting carts are a bitch! I'm going to have muscles from having this job!

On to more resent events, i have not cooked since i made that no name dish. i shal list to of the reason right now, p.s. not my fault

  • I was going to make it the next night but my mother decided to take the money she gave me for the dinner because she felt like it, which left me with zero money to buy more food!
  • the next reason was i was going to make a cake yesterday 7up cake(its sooo good by the way) and i was going to make dinner, but i got called in for my first day of work and didnt get home till around 9 30.
Im probly going to end up making the cake this week or this weekend, and as far as the dinner goes, I'm going to make it when my mom give's me money because if I'm not going to eat it I'm not paying for it:]
By the way don't you love the tan lines on my feet in the pictures up there.
its so magicle
Oh how i love flats, they make my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment