Pages

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

A Wasted Friday

Lets see, what did i do today? Well I didn't do squat! maybe cleaned alil, but thats it. I feel like I should of had more time. I dont even know where my day went to be truthful;
I woke up, drove bridgine to work, went back to sleep. woke up again, made some breakfast, worked on my blanket, cleaned, showered, then back to my blanket.
I seriously looked up and it was dark outside and then bridgine walked in the door, home from work. There was a in-between time where I was waiting for my boy, but i just crocheted the whole time so it was no big deal to me!
But what i dont understand is how a jacket and some curly hair can make me look so dressed up. Who knew?
But yes, me and my homeslice just made a night of it, stayed home and worked on our blogs:]
Oh i know, we are the crazy youth everyones talking about...... thats us:] 
But oh hey, were starting a new blog show casing our new life living together as roommates so you should check it out

No comments:

Post a Comment