Pages

Monday, February 27, 2012

Four Days

Four days!!! Thats how many days i had off this week, and let me tell you i didn't do much:] you know i really meant to but i just never got around to it. Well maybe i did do a bunch of stuff but its just seems like i didnt because its so spaced apart. Hmm maybe? let me go through this week!
Tues- went to murrieta
Wed- Went to ob
thur- Back to murrieta
fri- Stayed home and cleaned.
Okay well i did do something, i drove a whole bunch:/ i really do hate driving, gas is just so expensive. errrrggg just money done the drain:/ anyways
Um ohyeah, i made myself some bangs again, My mom was so happy when she saw me with them, she thinks i look like a young her when i have them.
shes alil delusional in her thinking i guess, because im the spitting image of my pah:]

No comments:

Post a Comment