Pages

Thursday, October 27, 2011

My Very Own Pumpkin Patch


My day went like this; was awoken by the lovely cheyenne very early this morning, took a shower got dressed then headed to my placed of work SPROUTS, and bought the pumpkins i had set aside for myself the night before. Well there not pumpkins, there turban squashes. and you know what, there amazing. I love how unique they are, people at my work were saying they were ugly, but i say NO. yes, there ugly, yes there weirdly shaped, and yes there different. but thats why i like them. and thats why i spent nine fifty on that 10 pounder on that table. 
Did i almost shit a brick when the price came up.... almost:] but it was well worth the money. now as for my tiny turban squash, i wish i could keep it forever. I love it so much. the colors are amazing. they fit each other so greatly. and its not heavy so thats all golden to me.
i was talking to a co-worker about what i would do with them after the holiday was over, and i didnt have an answer, so he gave me one. He told me i could make a candle holder out of it. shave down the three bump parts and set three small candles in them. and i really like that idea, so im gonna do it!
aint it purdy! i dont have a name for it yet, but the time will come:]

No comments:

Post a Comment