Pages

Saturday, August 13, 2011

A Lovely Day


Today i visited my lovely sister ashley, who lives all the way in woodland hills, which let me tell you is a long drive from murrieta. but i did it, i woke up early a drove my butt through all though's different freeways. heres a little HELP from me to you on how to get from murrieta to woodland hills in under two hours.
i took the i-15 to the i-210 west to i-135 west to the i-101 north and presto!
i just turned up the tunes and i was there without a blink of an eye.
Our activity's for the day included watching jersey shore, going and getting mani-peti's, going to the mall, then going out for lunch.
I paid, yah know I roll like that:]
I love hanging out with my sister, i dont get to do it nearly as much as id like to. I can seriously talk to her about anything and everything, and know that she has amazing advise for me. Harsh and hard to take but amazing!
She's the only one of my siblings that doesn't treat me like I'm their child or like I'm four years old, she treats me like an equal, like a friend. because she is my friend. Its just a plus that I'm related to her
Yeah today i decided to sport my favorite sun dress, one because i love it and its comfy, two because i was determained to get my arms tan. I have this weird farmers tan from working outside with my henrys shirt, and i want to get rid of it!
Task get arms tan- FAILED

No comments:

Post a Comment