Pages

Saturday, February 12, 2011

Oh the Stages

Stage 1: The mad house Wife



shirt/forever21::skirt/Target

Alright im not really a house wife, but i am mad:] but seriously i was inspired to take themed pictures about the things i love in life on the drive home from work.

The three pictures above are admired about from a wine they sell at my work, that im obsessed with call Mad House Wife. I havent tasted it, but i want to really bad. The only thing is, im 19, very underaged. i beg you buy this for me for some made-up holiday! and ill give you the biggest smooch in the world. because once i have tasted it, my life will be complete:}

  Stage 2: Unworn birthday suit:(




Dress/Macy's::Cardigan/Old Navy

I had bought this dress to wear the night of my birthday, because i wanted to have a dress up picture party! along with other things:] but things went very south with that night, and ended up at my dear cheyennes house in my pjs, other things happened that just completely made the night, but unimportant. I was looking through my closet looking for cloths to wear and it caught my eye, the unworn dress. so classy but still modern enough to wear with a sweater. BTW i still want to have the fancy photo party:}
Stage 3: End to a Long Day


Shirt/forever21::pants/Unknown?

My favorite part of the day, the end of it. When i get home from work/school i slip out of whatever im wearing and put on the good stuff, and i dont mean the stuff u want people to see u in, but the comfy-est things you have in your dresser drawer. this is mines! a soft cotton tank, and some oversized worn-in cotton pants. its just the fix i look forward to everyday. and im glowing in the comfort at this very moment!

As for something to look forward to?
Can you say Balloon Girl:}


No comments:

Post a Comment