Pages

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Can i please tell you why


The shins are so amazing:]
theres a rule i tend to stand by when i comes to them is,
anyone who like them is a friend of mine:] alil to melodramatic? i think not! i mean just listen to "new slang" which is one of my favorites.
but i do have to admit the song that caught my eye freshmen year was "caring is creepy" i probably listened to that song for at least 5 months straight, or until my ipod was stolen, which still really bugs me. i named it and everything. anyways just saying that i love love love them, and they can do no wrong in my book.
I even love the broken bells-the high road is amazing
On to todays events 


I suppose i deserve to be dead tired... 
stayed up late thinking i had the whole next day to do my homework, and rest. suppose not!
instead i ended up at work on my day off, pushing carts and getting yelled at by stupid customers who think there funny. yeah old guy your not now move along!
and now i am tired and have a shit load of homework to do

on a great note my bangs are growing out:] i wore them today with my hobo had
p.s. happy belated valentines day, hope it was as entertaining as mine:]

No comments:

Post a Comment