Pages

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

i Need excitement!

I would sadly have to say that i dont do much anymore. I go to school and work. Then i do my homework and go to sleep, then ocasionally see a few odd people i call my friends, and thats all. What im trying to say is that something needs to change, i used to do so much with my time! I used to go on walks, driving adventures, I used to read on my roof, and talk to strangers. ive become such a bitch lately i dont even do that, when random people say i to me i frown. its just sad.
i say no more, i want to take more pictures, go for more walks, read more, talk to people i dont know, and ride my moms beach cruiser(i do have a bike, but the tire just has a monsterous hole in it that needs some repairing that i just cannot afford) also i want to start working out and all that jazz
also my favorite neighboors and second family had moved away from me, its so sad i cryed. but shhh dont tell anyone:} heres a couple photographs of one of their moving days, and at the end a picture of me and my mom, just because were getting along so well right now!

walaahhhhh have a good one.... i guess:}

No comments:

Post a Comment