Pages

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

February 02: Old Habbits

Oh yes they are creeping up on me, my old habbits that is, pressing the snooze alarm 5 times to many, waking up late! then rushing to get out the door and forgetting the most important things, and missing school. That was me today, i woke up late for work today, and i forgot my shoes. YES my shoes, i had shoes on, but they were house shoes, not something that someone should work in, thankfully my papah brought me a pair of shoes befor my boss realized my shoes were well not real shoes!
also during my day of work i started analizing my schooling the last couple of weeks. and this is what i came up with.





  • that i wasnt going to go to my math and asl class today
  • im dropping my speech class
  • need to study my grammer book
  • and that my english teacher scares me
as for me dropping my speech class ive been thinking and rethinking about the idea since the first day of classes started, its really just not worth it, and its to early. id rather do other things with my time..... like sleep:] but yes im planning on dropping it tomorrow!
and my english class. Who knew grammer was so hard! crap i didnt, but alls i have to do is study i suppose.
i should really get on that.
p.s. my hair didnt just amazingly grow really fast:]
picture taken june13: graduation party:]

No comments:

Post a Comment