Pages

Friday, January 28, 2011

School wear Duh:]

My Tuesdays and Thursdays at school are full of my girliest wear, why cause i want/like to dress in dresses and skirts. it makes me feel like I'm a little girl, and who doesn't want to feel like that!
Green tank- targieto
sweater- forever 21
skirt- forever 21
tights- rite aid
shoes- payless


and you know what i did pay less for this outfit, well maybe not the tank, that shit was kinda expensive. Other than that yes very good deals:]


This picture was taken right after my 3 oclock classs had ended and i walked to my car to empy out of bag and grab my camera for my photography class. Well as you can see i have my vanilla and brown bag:} at the begining of the semester i had bought two bags, and i comply wish i hadn't bought the other one, seeing that i never wear it, because i prefer this one. yes it might be smaller, but it gets the job done.


On to my photography class, the teacher taught us how to develop pictures, seeing that ive taken a photo class before i know how to do this, but refreshing my memory did me some good, because i had completely forgot how to use the timer:}


back tracking to earlyer that day during my five hour gab, i made a trip down to Calumet Photo to see what was up with my camera, it would shoot off, and it was irritating me deeply! but they fixed it, i had loaded it wrong. but yes after that, i took pictures and did my homework at barns and noble
now thats what i call a productive day!

No comments:

Post a Comment