Pages

Friday, January 28, 2011

My day with ash and drew!

Today my dear friend ashleigh and her brother took me to a san marco's baseball game, knowing very well that i dont like baseball i still went. Why? Because she did a favore for me the day before, and im a awesome freiend, and.... ive cancilled many of hangout date with this girl! i refuse to do that anymore:]
Alil background you say!
i met this girl 8th grade, yes i met her when i was still a shivelian! you dont know what that is, ask someone from murrieta they will tell you! but yeah we met at shivela, and then went on to knowing each other in high school, but im sure of it that we didnt really become friends untill our sr year.


So this is what i remember from the game..... i dont remember much:] we pretty much just watched the baseball players warm up and stretch! i meant to watch the game, but i got way to destracted by throwing rocks at bigger rocks. have you ever tried it? its fun man!!

I would have to say my favorite part of the day was the ride home and seeing ash and drew just be brother and sister! it was really funny. there so much alike its crazy. I also love how unashamed he is. We listened to so many girly song and he just danced along with us. He also dealt with the girl talk very well:}
my hat goes off for you drew!!!!

thank you mam for the very nice outing:}

No comments:

Post a Comment