Pages

Sunday, November 21, 2010

CUT MY HAIR!

Yes, my semi medium length hair is GONE! and i cannot be happier. Well i cannot lie, this is not very new, i had it done a little over a week ago, and i must say ive gotten the hang of doing it now. it goes like this;
  • Wash it
  • Put some anti friz hair product in it
  • Blow dry it
  • And straighten
  • Maybe add some bobby pins and a flower pin 
  • And im out the door
Having short hair makes things alot easier on me these days. Such as work, when i had my old hair it would get puffy and gross looking, NOT GREAT! Now, with this short hair the most that will happen is that it gets wavy, and i have zero problem with that. also i can use all kinds of assesories, such as;
  • My flower pins
  • Bows( i refused to wear them when my hair was longer because it looked cheezzy)
  • hats(oh how i love hats)
  • head bands
  • rinstoned bobby pins
  • and studs(In my oppinion it the only kind of earrings you should wear with this kind of haircut)
Well thats it for the new hair news! now its time for some pictures me and Miss CheyenneCC took for fun:]

And now one amazing-ness picture of her main man mike!
Isn't this GREAT!


No comments:

Post a Comment