Pages

Saturday, October 23, 2010

over shadowing

So i would just sadly like to say that my job is over shadowing my goals list, would you like to see it again? well here it is!
  • study long and hard for my sat's in october
  • volenteer at a animal/soup kitchen
  • make flyers for my photography
  • save money to go on a road trip with cheyenne to san fran
  • start up guitar lessons again
  • start collecting black & white photo's
  • learn how to cook
  • read more challenging book
  • document everything that happens to me
  • most importantly become a better photographer
now lets go down the list. here we go! i did study long and hard for the sat's but guess what, i wrote down the wrong date and missed them, i cryed and screamed. i was pissed and dissapointed! i have not volenteered or make flyers for my photography, which also makes me upset. the whole saving for san fran, at this point im saying is a no go, seeing that i now work five days a week, and cheyenne has no car and her money saving is going to a new car im sure! i have not signed up for guitar lessons, because they are exspencive and im hoping my parents get me like ten sessions for chritmass/ my birchday. i am collecting black and white photo's most of which are of bob dylan, but so what:] and learning to cook, while i was doing that i realized that i already knew how to cook, i just dont like too... so i stoped! i read, there still my romance/drama books though. and sadly i have not been documenting everything, im going to start that starting now, when im done with this im going to go see cheyenne with my camera! but i must say i have become a better photographer. I MUST SAY I AM MORE CONFIDENT IN MY SKILL!

i havent even finished half of my goals and they must be done before i start school. THATS IN JANUARY! thats two months from now basicly. not good i say! not good at all.
and i have been very lazy about blogging, and i cannot blame it on me being tired from work ANYMORE that is no longer a valid exscuse. (by the way i love my job so much, i know ive said it before, but it is just not getting old. i love having somewhere i have to be)

but on to new things, i visited cheyenne at her work today and she showed me this video that she thought i would love, and yes it did love it! 

To see the full info and some incredible thoughts about this video go to CheyenneCC
but yes i loved this, not for the wedding part, though i love weddings and i want to get married one day but because of all the work i know was put into this, and i want to do that, im going to do that, and guess what im going to put it up here! excited stuff right:]

im curling my hair tomorrow, so watch out for that!

No comments:

Post a Comment