Pages

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Mizzle

hello my name is tyra, and im gosh-darn glad this hot weather has turn for the north!

so yes this means i love the cold. what can i say im a winter person. ITS WHO I AM.

which kinds of segaways me to this very picture takin this summer about a month ago before miss cheyenneCC cut my bangs. the main focuss should be the dark lipstick, where has it gone! i cant find it anywhere, i have destroyed my room looking for this perfect, and i mean PERFECT shade of lipstick! hmmm just saying

Let me catch up on some things, the whole month of the dress thing....... still in proccess im wearing dresses every free moment i have, which was pretty much today:/ and i didnt picture it, yes i no. im a horrible person what am i going to do with myself? im just going to start taking more pictures! but it will be on my off days or when i have the energy to leave my house when i come home from work.

which brings another segaway! work has been very hard, STILL. but its getting better! we got a new bagger, his name is justin, im in the proccess of playing the game questions with him, so far i have learned that he has at least four tattoos, one peircing, and lives in esco. but the word on the street is were getting three more new baggers and that i will be trained to be a casheir! exciting i know.

story time
yesterday its was very cold and misting and drizzling at the same time. very terrable work weather i would say the leaste but i got through it. whenever i would come inside from getting carts the people i work with would ask whats it like outside, and for the most part i would just say "oh its fine". but when i came in from doing my last load someone asked me and i just yelled "its mizzling" the guy looked at me like i was weird then walked away............... story of my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment