Pages

Sunday, March 31, 2013

Happy Easter


Happy easter!
I did something i havent done in a very long time, i went to church today:] My Hunny's parents invited us to the churches morning service, and a home cooked meal. I had the day off so we jumped at it. I have to say, I have been looking for a good reason to dress up alilbit and i wanted to show off my new sweater, its a lovely sky blue, and its warm as a blanket. Anyways church was nice and short, just how i like it. and dinner was delicious.( I helped make it) The afternoon ended with us getting lots of left-overs, baskets full of chocolate, and a big smile on my FACE!

Well besides easter allot of things happened today, my sister got engaged saturday night to her long time boyfriend, and im so so so so so so happy for her
i know there going to be happy



No comments:

Post a Comment