Pages

Sunday, January 22, 2012

Que Sera Sera

It seems like allot of things have changed for me since the new years, ive changed in; how i feel about things, what i want to be doing with my time. who i want to be spending my time with, etc
i've also realized im still a child, i still need to be doing childish things before its to late for me, Because as of now all i do is work(which btw is stressing me out, and it shouldn't be) im in school again, but im really okay with it, i missed school, school makes me happy. unlike work:/
I've been stressing out lately about small things that shouldnt bother me, and you can say i've been in a bit of a funk. until now, i wont allow it anymore. i actually started realizing this saturday night when i was at work talking to a co-worker and he ask me about my tattoo which means (what ever will be will be) and its all ive been able to think about since. i got it to remind myself that i have a goal in the end, and all of this middle stuff is just a jungle you have to go through to get to the prize
I shall leave you with the lovely doris day, the lady who always makes me have a better day


No comments:

Post a Comment