Pages

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Home Sweet Home

I'll say it, I was home sick!
I missed my parents, my friends, my old bathroom, omg I miss my old bathroom!!!
and on top of that I wasn't feeling all that great, so I packed up my school work and headed home, to my surprise my parents wern't even there. But I had the next best thing right across the street working her butt of, Miss CheyenneCC. Oh how I have missed that girl(my soul mate) she makes everything better yah know!
But yes, we just gabbed on about how life was going, and showed each other videos. Soon it was time for me to head back across the street to get some sleep,  but I didn't really sleep, I couldn't. I just kinda lazed around, I just missed how comfortable I felt there, things that would scare most people made me feel better; the scary clown pictures, all of my dad glass elephants
I did eventually end up falling asleep listening to the direct tv music stations.
thats another thing I miss btw, direct tv!
fuck cox cable:]

No comments:

Post a Comment