Pages

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Hey I'm Back

Did you miss my face??? Oh ofcourse you did:]
I havent posted since i moved out of my parents house i think, crazy, CRAZY! Anywho, I guess I should explain my long absence from my beloved blogger.
I was busy, B-U-S-Y. Working and living on my own, just figuring things out and how to cope with not being around my family all the time. It was hard at first, but I'm a loner at heart anyways, so being alone hasn't bugged me very much. The money situation, well i could be doing better, but as soon as my lease is up im getting a roommate. that will help me bunches! but enough about my worrys, on to the good stuff!
Tomorrows my birthday, and im working!! but dont feel bad, I don't mind it one bit I need the money, and I've been celebrating with my friends all week:] i hung out with my dear friends brittany(spiderbitch) and ash(goodwill) ive known ash since middle school and bitchney since we did fresh basketball together. we can seriously not hang out for a year then get together and nothing has changed, i think everyone needs friends like them!!
they make me feel loved
I even had a cat for awhile, he was my secret birthday present to myself. but turns out im not cat ANIMAL person, i had no idea how needy they were, i thought cats kinda did there own thing, NO WRONG!! that damn thing followed me everywhere. as a almost 20 yr old, i think i know myself pretty well, and i know for a fact that i cant stand needy people. there irritating! so lets just say i found cat another home:] i would of ended up killing the damn thing. but i will say this, he was cute and awesome.
And i found him a really good home, with kids who will play with him all the time.
They need to get him fixed though:] ahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment