Pages

Sunday, May 22, 2011

A Wonderful Saturday

This past weekend Me, my brother Troy, his girlfriend Alisha, and their baby Detroit jumped into my pt cruiser and headed to la for my cousins grad party. but first we made a pitstop to my other brothers house, i got to see my little sister also. i havent seen her in ages so that really made my day.
once we left for the party which by the way i was head photographer YES YES, feel happy for me, i was super excited to do this, and extreamly thankful that my aunt gave me the oppertunity to do this. Just so you know i took complete advantage of this, i took pictures of every single thing at the party, and i was in my cousins face the whole time i was there. SHE LOVED IT:] 
Alright Now lets talk about my beautiful cousin alexis! now here's the gist of what was talked about yesterday; freshmen in college, finds out shes prego, but still finds a way to raise a child, work, and go to school full time. and you know what she is truley amazing just for that acomplishing that. But the main reason im so pround of her is how she did it, she doesn't brag, she treats everyone the same, wonderful inside and out. and what really made my heart melt was when she got up and spoke about every single person in that back yard, and told them how they inspired her. i will admit this she had me weeping, and when she said my name and told me how much ive grown as a person and that im going to do things with my life, i know she meant it. and i know now when ever something happens to me in a positive way im going to think about her words
i love her very much, and im so proud of you<3

No comments:

Post a Comment