Pages

Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mothers Day



Today me and my lovely big sister LelaNichole when to Win Co. and bought some grocerys to make our mom a beautiful dinner.
she ended up bossing the hell out of me, and i ended up leaving her in the kitchen alone:] 
But Dinner wasnt the main event anyways, yesterday i had the idea of doing a photoshoot with everyone that was coming over today, and warned nikki to bring a dress and that this would be happening. This lady new and still had a lil tude:/
I personally had a great time taking pictures with my family, one reason is because we all have our own weird facial exspressions. and the kids were there. They make everything fun!
In the pictures
(Me! LelaNichole, Alisha, TroyDarren, Mom, Dad& the Babys:])




The babys:]
This Brat:]
My Brothers Beautiful Family<3
The Girls shot i suppose



This picture is seriously the only way i could describe my family without words

My mom loved the Photoshoot by the way, were going to wallMart tomorrow morning to print out her favorite ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment