Pages

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Sun dress time!



Oh how i long for the day when i can start wearing my beloved sun dresses again. i love everything about them, how they flow in the wind, there light so that if its hot outside you wont burn up! i just love everything about them, shapes and patterns. but i do have to say i love the longer length floral dresses, they just fit me.
seeing that im talking about sun dresses, i was online shopping, which is a guilty pleasure of mine, and i came across a sundress blouse. and fell in love! I decided to wear it today, but seeing that it is freazing, i just added some of my thick black leggings, makes the outfit look alil weird, but its keeping me warm.

Task for today; Stop by calumet, go to school, develop some pictures, and get the hell outa there so i can go home and sleep. so i wont be tired for work tomorrow morning!
farwell for now:}

No comments:

Post a Comment