Pages

Friday, February 18, 2011

Aint No Sunshine

So this very evening after a long day of reorganizing and cleaning my room i decided to venture out(not very far because my mom didnt want to get her hair wet) into my front yard, but first i had to give my mother a lesson in using the ol Canon, here are the three very simple things i explained to her; 

  1. look through the little whole to make sure your taking a picture of me and not the trees.
  2. press the botton half way to focus. 
  3. shoot!
Simple enough? yes! but she still wanted to do a practice shot. wallah!
Once she got over the fear of stepping into the rain i realized i forgot to tell her not to get my lens wet because then the pictures will have wet spots on them, that is my fault, but she did a wonderful job and i must say that i will use her as a camera women in the near future


even though you cant see my feet i love this picture
once we got back inside i decided to sneak attack the parentals just because i love them soo, and i know there where i got my amazing facial exspression from:}

i swear my dad was a model in his past life:( lol

As for todays cleaning activities!
This is the result my my hard work and um yeah just hard work:}

this may not seem very clean to you but to me this is frikken spotless
my next task... my  car!

No comments:

Post a Comment