Pages

Friday, September 3, 2010

Hello again

Hello. seeing that i cannot possibly remember every word that i have posted in the past i will just do a quick summery with the best pictures from the deleted post.
here they are:
one of my first post was was me telling of my goals;

  • study long and hard for my sat's in october
  • volenteer at a animal/soup kitchen
  • make flyers for my photography
  • save money to go on a road trip with cheyenne to san fran
  • start up guitar lessons again
  • start collecting black & white photo's
  • learn how to cook
  • read more challenging book
  • document everything that happens to me
  • most importantly become a better photographer
my second post was my first photo shoot of the fall and it was of my friends CheyenneCC and jensenW. I named the Photo Shoot The Inland Tea Party because instead of hot tea we used arizona iced tea, and instead of tea cups we used red party cups and wall-ah INLAND TEA PARTY. In the Photo Shoot i used mostly black and white, which since then i have not used because it was my comfort zone. and guess what im not in it anymore. im still workin and getting better at capturing the light in colored photo's.



i believe my third post was of my brothers kids and my project of keeping track of how they are growing because they have zero pictures of them. i would put thoughs up but im going to put new ones up in about a month so there's really no point:]

the next post was of my family's lady's day, and how i wasnt meant to like it but ended up enjoying it. and put up a whole bunch of pictures of the day, heres a couple!



then i do believe i posted a video of mitchel davis I'm still going to do that in another post though.

the last post i did before the badness was from a couple days ago when i went to palomar college to sign up, and take a assessment test. and i parked my first parallel park, and it was amazing. then i took a very beautiful picture of CheyenneCC and talked about how i introduced her to livelavalive, i can tell u the only thing i do remember by heart from that post is "if you dont know what livelavalive is SHAME ON YOU! google it:]"

No comments:

Post a Comment